We bring the right people together to expeditiously provide our clients with the most competitive fund raising solutions by working in close partnership with our clients and partners to engage investors for growth, expansion and exit strategies.
Edge Investments & Advisory relies principally on extensive cross-border expertise, strong network of local and foreign partners and cultural understanding of Asia.
In a converging world, Edge Investments & Advisory seeks to be the premier independent corporate finance advisory that best understands and satisfies the fund raising needs of small and medium size enterprises in Asia.
Every corporate finance deal brings a specific set of challenges requiring specialist knowledge and experience. We provide businesses with corporate finance advice and support across a range of issues, drawing on the resources, expertise and experience from around the world within our network firms.
Choosing the right adviser to execute a corporate finance assignment efficiently, while protecting confidentiality, is the key to success. Clients need a full range of services – from company valuation to identifying and screening prospects. Knowing the pitfalls and potential problems, spotting and capitalising on strengths – while safeguarding against weaknesses – can make the difference between a successful and a poor deal.
We have considerable experience of selling businesses. We know how sensitive a disposal can be. Added experience from fund managers and corporate advisers, helps greatly in knowing what investors want to see in a proposal.
Specialists from within the Company can identify investors and work with local or foreign advisers to conclude a transaction. We can also advise on the most suitable source of private equity and ensure support from foreign investors.
We offer a broad range of financial advisory services to small and medium-sized companies. Our services include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Buy-side advisory
- Sell-side Advisory
- Reverse Take-Over
- Corporate Restructuring
- Cross-Border Transactions
- Private Equity Investments
- Initial Public Offerings in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia and Malaysia
- Trade sales
- Debt restructuring
“We uphold our values and inspire that achieve growth and success to our business.“
Founded in 2014 by a group of professionals with extensive strategic, managerial and functional experiences across the spectrum of investment banking, financial services and accounting professions.
An independent corporate advisory firm that specializes in providing pre-IPO, IPO and M&A advisory to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Asia, spanning across all sectors and industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, with a strong Asia business focus, in particular Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Myanmar.
Working partners include investment banks, securities firms, institutional investors, family offices and financial advisory firms from China, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Fax: +65 62253884
Drop us a message, and we will get back to you shortly
- Personal contact data including contact name, telephone number, email address, residential address and correspondence address;
- Curriculum vitae, occupation, education and income levels;
- Identification or passport number and information for the verification of identity;
- Information on assets, bank account and securities trading account;
- Any other personal data reasonably required in order for us to provide the services requested by you; and
- Any other personal data permitted by or required to comply with any applicable laws and regulations and internal control and compliance policies of the Company.
(collectively referred to as “Personal Data“).
The Personal Data has and/or will be obtained from the following sources, where applicable, or such other sources which we may see fit from time to time:
- information provided or submitted by you through among others, your dealings and agreements with the Company;
- as applicable, publicly available or publicly accessible information; and
- such other written or verbal communications or documents delivered to us prior to and during the course of our contractual or pre-contractual dealings with you.
As the accuracy of your Personal Data depends largely on the information you provide to us, kindly inform us as soon as practicable if there are any errors in the Personal Data or if there have been any changes to the Personal Data. The Company intends to keep the Personal Data accurate and up-to-date, and retains the Personal Data no longer than necessary for the above purposes or as required or permitted by applicable law.
We will collect, use, process, disclose and/or transfer the Personal Data that you have provided to us for the following purposes, including but not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
- advising or acting for you on matters stated in our mandate letter(s) or agreement(s) with you;
- provision of the services and/or products as requested by you in respect of your agreement(s) with us;
- compliance with applicable laws, regulations, directives, notices and guidelines from time to time as well as internal control policies of the Company;
- any other reasonable purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
- fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes; and/or
- any other purposes that are appropriate or authorised by applicable law.
All Personal Data held by the Company will be kept confidential and protected but the Company may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the Purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected provide such information to the following parties:
- to any officer and employees of the Company and its related companies;
- any agents, representatives or third party service providers (and their sub-contractors) of the Company;
- public or regulatory authorities for their institutional purposes, including any government departments or other appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities in Singapore or elsewhere such as the Stock Exchange of Singapore and the Monetary Authority of Singapore;
- any professional adviser or consultant to or engaged by you or the Company;
- our vendors and business partners as well as any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, information technology or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
- any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law.
The Company maintains appropriate physical, technical and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data and will exercise appropriate due diligence in the selection of its third party service providers, and require that they maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the Personal Data, and to process the Personal Data only as instructed by the Company and for no other purposes.
You or your Associated Persons (as the case may be) have the right to request access to Personal Data we hold, to request the rectification of any inaccurate data, as well as to object, at any time, to the processing of the Personal Data for legitimate reasons. To exercise such rights, please see below.