选择合适的顾问能协助公司高效的执行项目，同时确保机密，是成功的关键。客户需要全方位的服务 – 从公司估值到识别和筛选合适合作伙伴。及时发现和了解缺陷和潜在问题，并利用优势 – 同时对症弱点 – 将分辨一个项目的成功与否。
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) 并购
- Buy-side advisory 买方财务顾问服务
- Sell-side Advisory 卖方财务顾问服务
- Privatizations 私有化
- Reverse Take-Over 反收购/买壳上市
- Corporate Restructuring 企业重组
- Cross-Border Transactions 跨境交易
- Valuations 评估
- Private Equity Investments 私募融资
- Initial Public Offerings in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia and Malaysia 新加坡，香港，中国，澳大利亚和马来西亚挂牌上市
- Trade sales 股权出售
- Debt restructuring 债务重组
传真: +65 62253884
- Personal contact data including contact name, telephone number, email address, residential address and correspondence address;
- Curriculum vitae, occupation, education and income levels;
- Identification or passport number and information for the verification of identity;
- Information on assets, bank account and securities trading account;
- Any other personal data reasonably required in order for us to provide the services requested by you; and
- Any other personal data permitted by or required to comply with any applicable laws and regulations and internal control and compliance policies of the Company.
(collectively referred to as “Personal Data“).
The Personal Data has and/or will be obtained from the following sources, where applicable, or such other sources which we may see fit from time to time:
- information provided or submitted by you through among others, your dealings and agreements with the Company;
- as applicable, publicly available or publicly accessible information; and
- such other written or verbal communications or documents delivered to us prior to and during the course of our contractual or pre-contractual dealings with you.
As the accuracy of your Personal Data depends largely on the information you provide to us, kindly inform us as soon as practicable if there are any errors in the Personal Data or if there have been any changes to the Personal Data. The Company intends to keep the Personal Data accurate and up-to-date, and retains the Personal Data no longer than necessary for the above purposes or as required or permitted by applicable law.
We will collect, use, process, disclose and/or transfer the Personal Data that you have provided to us for the following purposes, including but not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
- advising or acting for you on matters stated in our mandate letter(s) or agreement(s) with you;
- provision of the services and/or products as requested by you in respect of your agreement(s) with us;
- compliance with applicable laws, regulations, directives, notices and guidelines from time to time as well as internal control policies of the Company;
- any other reasonable purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
- fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes; and/or
- any other purposes that are appropriate or authorised by applicable law.
All Personal Data held by the Company will be kept confidential and protected but the Company may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the Purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected provide such information to the following parties:
- to any officer and employees of the Company and its related companies;
- any agents, representatives or third party service providers (and their sub-contractors) of the Company;
- public or regulatory authorities for their institutional purposes, including any government departments or other appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities in Singapore or elsewhere such as the Stock Exchange of Singapore and the Monetary Authority of Singapore;
- any professional adviser or consultant to or engaged by you or the Company;
- our vendors and business partners as well as any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, information technology or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
- any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law.
The Company maintains appropriate physical, technical and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data and will exercise appropriate due diligence in the selection of its third party service providers, and require that they maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the Personal Data, and to process the Personal Data only as instructed by the Company and for no other purposes.
You or your Associated Persons (as the case may be) have the right to request access to Personal Data we hold, to request the rectification of any inaccurate data, as well as to object, at any time, to the processing of the Personal Data for legitimate reasons. To exercise such rights, please see below.